The inner and somewhat concave part of the hand between the bases of the fingers and the wrist.
- The inner surface of the hand that extends from the wrist to the base of the fingers.
- The similar part of the forefoot of a quadruped.
- A unit of length equal to either the width or the length of the hand.
- The part of a glove or mitten that covers the palm of the hand.
- Nautical A metal shield worn by sailmakers over the palm of the hand and used to force a needle through heavy canvas.
- Nautical The blade of an oar or paddle.
- The flattened part of the antlers of certain animals, such as the moose.
- To hold in the palm of the hand.
- To touch or stroke with the palm of the hand.
- To conceal in the palm of the hand, as in cheating at dice or cards or in a sleight-of-hand trick.
- To pick up furtively.
- Basketball To commit a violation by letting (the ball) rest momentarily in the palm of the hand while dribbling.
- palm off To dispose of or pass off by deception.
- an itchy palm A strong desire for money, especially bribes.
- Any of various chiefly tropical evergreen trees, shrubs, or woody vines of the family Palmae (or Arecaceae), characteristically having unbranched trunks with a crown of large pinnate or palmate leaves having conspicuous parallel venation.
- A leaf of a palm tree, carried as an emblem of victory, success, or joy.
- Triumph; victory.
- A small metallic representation of a palm leaf added to a military decoration that has been awarded more than one time.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഉള്ളം കൈയില് ഒളിയ്ക്കുക - Ullam Kaiyil Oliykkuka ;കൈയിൽ കൊള്ളുന്നത് - Kaiyil Kollunnathu ;കുടപ്പന - Kudappana ;ചെമ്പഴുപ്പ് - Chempazhuppu ;കമുക് - കമുക് ;മങ്ങിയ - Mangiya ;