The inner and somewhat concave part of the hand between the bases of the fingers and the wrist.
- The inner surface of the hand that extends from the wrist to the base of the fingers.
- The similar part of the forefoot of a quadruped.
- A unit of length equal to either the width or the length of the hand.
- The part of a glove or mitten that covers the palm of the hand.
- Nautical A metal shield worn by sailmakers over the palm of the hand and used to force a needle through heavy canvas.
- Nautical The blade of an oar or paddle.
- The flattened part of the antlers of certain animals, such as the moose.
- To hold in the palm of the hand.
- To touch or stroke with the palm of the hand.
- To conceal in the palm of the hand, as in cheating at dice or cards or in a sleight-of-hand trick.
- To pick up furtively.
- Basketball To commit a violation by letting (the ball) rest momentarily in the palm of the hand while dribbling.
- palm off To dispose of or pass off by deception.
- an itchy palm A strong desire for money, especially bribes.
- Any of various chiefly tropical evergreen trees, shrubs, or woody vines of the family Palmae (or Arecaceae), characteristically having unbranched trunks with a crown of large pinnate or palmate leaves having conspicuous parallel venation.
- A leaf of a palm tree, carried as an emblem of victory, success, or joy.
- Triumph; victory.
- A small metallic representation of a palm leaf added to a military decoration that has been awarded more than one time.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഈസ്റ്ററിനു തൊട്ടുമുമ്പുള്ള ഞായറാഴ്ച - Eesttarinu Thottumumpulla Njaayaraazhcha | Eesttarinu Thottumumpulla Njayarazhcha ;തെങ്ങ് - Thengu ;പാണി - Paani | Pani ;പന തുടങ്ങിയ തൃണദ്രുമം - Pana Thudangiya Thrunadhrumam ;പഞ്ചശാഖം - Panchashaakham | Panchashakham ;കൈയ്ക്കുള്ളിലാക്കുക - Kaiykkullilaakkuka | Kaiykkullilakkuka ;