A temple dedicated to all the gods; especially, the building so called at Rome.
- A circular temple in Rome, completed in 27 B.C. and dedicated to all the gods.
- A temple dedicated to all gods.
- All the gods of a people considered as a group: Jupiter is head of the Roman pantheon.
- A public building commemorating and dedicated to the heroes and heroines of a nation.
- A group of persons most highly regarded for contributions to a field or endeavor: the pantheon of modern physics.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പരേതസ്മാരകാലയം - Parethasmaarakaalayam | Parethasmarakalayam ;വിശ്വദേവതാഗണം - Vishvadhevathaaganam | Vishvadhevathaganam ;സര്വ്വദേവതാക്ഷേത്രം - Sarvvadhevathaakshethram | Sarvvadhevathakshethram ;വിശ്വദേവാലയം - Vishvadhevaalayam | Vishvadhevalayam ;പൊതുസഭാമണ്ഡപം - Pothusabhaamandapam | Pothusabhamandapam ;കിതയ്ക്കുക - Kithaykkuka ;