A universal mimic; an actor who assumes many parts; also, any actor.
- Communication by means of gesture and facial expression: Some tourists make themselves understood abroad by pantomime.
- The telling of a story without words, by means of bodily movements, gestures, and facial expressions.
- A play, dance, or other theatrical performance characterized by such wordless storytelling.
- An ancient Roman theatrical performance in which one actor played all the parts by means of gesture and movement, accompanied by a narrative chorus.
- A player in such a performance.
- A traditional British Christmas entertainment for children, usually based on nursery tales and featuring stock characters in costume who sing, dance, and perform skits.
- To represent or express by pantomime: pantomine a story on the stage; pantomimed "baby” by cradling an imaginary infant.
- To express oneself in pantomime.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മൂകനാട്ടം - Mookanaattam | Mookanattam ;ആംഗ്യആട്ടക്കാരൻ - Aamgyaaattakkaaran | amgyaattakkaran ;മൗനനാടകം - Maunanaadakam | Mounanadakam ;ആംഗ്യആട്ടക്കാരന് - Aamgyaaattakkaaran | amgyaattakkaran ;സംജ്ഞാനാടകം - Samjnjaanaadakam | Samjnjanadakam ;ചിന്താക്കുഴപ്പമുണ്ടാക്കുന്ന സ്ഥിതി - Chinthaakkuzhappamundaakkunna Sthithi | Chinthakkuzhappamundakkunna Sthithi ;