Of or pertaining to a wall; hence, pertaining to buildings or the care of them.
- Relating to or forming the wall of a body part, organ, or cavity.
- Of or relating to either of the parietal bones.
- Botany Borne on the inside of the ovary wall. Used of the ovules or placentas in flowering plants.
- Dwelling within or having authority within the walls or buildings of a college.
- A parietal part, such as a wall or bone.
- The rules governing the visiting privileges of members of the opposite sex in college or university dormitories.