To resolve into its elements, as a sentence, pointing out the several parts of speech, and their relation to each other by government or agreement; to analyze and describe grammatically.
- To break (a sentence) down into its component parts of speech with an explanation of the form, function, and syntactical relationship of each part.
- To describe (a word) by stating its part of speech, form, and syntactical relationships in a sentence.
- To examine closely or subject to detailed analysis, especially by breaking up into components: "What are we missing by parsing the behavior of chimpanzees into the conventional categories recognized largely from our own behavior?” ( Stephen Jay Gould).
- To make sense of; comprehend: I simply couldn't parse what you just said.
- Computer Science To analyze or separate (input, for example) into more easily processed components.
- To admit of being parsed: sentences that do not parse easily.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഒരു പദത്തിന്റെ രൂപസംബന്ധങ്ങള് പറയുക - Oru Padhaththinte Roopasambandhangal Parayuka | Oru Padhathinte Roopasambandhangal Parayuka ;വ്യാകരിക്കുക - Vyaakarikkuka | Vyakarikkuka ;ഒരു പദത്തിന്റെ രൂപസംബന്ധങ്ങള് പറയുക - Oru Padhaththinre Roopasambandhangal Parayuka | Oru Padhathinre Roopasambandhangal Parayuka ;വ്യാകരിക്കൽ - Vyaakarikkal | Vyakarikkal ;അയമോദകവിത്ത് - Ayamodhakaviththu | Ayamodhakavithu ;വിലക്കുക - Vilakkuka ;