Relating to a part or portion of anything; concerning a part separated from the whole or from others of the class; separate; sole; single; individual; specific; as, the particular stars of a constellation.
- Of, belonging to, or associated with a specific person, group, thing, or category; not general or universal: has a particular preference for Chinese art.
- Separate and distinct from others of the same group, category, or nature: made an exception in this particular case.
- Worthy of note; exceptional: a piano performance of particular depth and fluidity.
- Of, relating to, or providing details: gave a particular description of the room.
- Attentive to or concerned with details or niceties, often excessively so; meticulous or fussy.
- Logic Encompassing some but not all of the members of a class or group. Used of a proposition.
- An individual item, fact, or detail: correct in every particular. See Synonyms at item.
- An item or detail of information or news. Often used in the plural: The police refused to divulge the particulars of the case.
- A separate case or an individual thing or instance, especially one that can be distinguished from a larger category or class. Often used in the plural: "What particulars were ambushed behind these generalizations?” ( Aldous Huxley).
- Logic A particular proposition.
- in particular Particularly; especially.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സൂക്ഷ്മദര്ശിയായ - Sookshmadharshiyaaya | Sookshmadharshiyaya ;പ്രത്യേകമായ - Prathyekamaaya | Prathyekamaya ;വ്യതിരിക്തമായ - Vyathirikthamaaya | Vyathirikthamaya ;സവിശേഷശ്രദ്ധ അർഹിക്കുന്ന - Savisheshashraddha Arhikkunna | Savisheshashradha Arhikkunna ;വ്യാപ്തി - Vyaapthi | Vyapthi ;വിവരങ്ങള് - Vivarangal ;