A soft composition, as of flour moistened with water or milk, or of earth moistened to the consistence of dough, as in making potter's ware.
- A soft, smooth, thick mixture or material, as:
- A smooth viscous mixture, as of flour and water or of starch and water, that is used as an adhesive for joining light materials, such as paper and cloth.
- The moist clay or clay mixture used in making porcelain or pottery. Also called pâte.
- A smooth dough of water, flour, and butter or other shortening, used in making pastry.
- A food that has been pounded until it is reduced to a smooth creamy mass: anchovy paste.
- A sweet doughy candy or confection: rolled apricot paste.
- A hard, brilliant, lead-containing glass used in making artificial gems.
- A gem made of this glass. Also called strass.
- To cause to adhere by or as if by applying paste.
- To cover with something by or as if by pasting: He pasted the wall with burlap. The wall is pasted with splotches.
- Computer Science To insert (text, graphics, or other data) into a document or file.
- Computer Science To insert text, graphics, or other data into a document or file.
- To strike forcefully.
- To defeat soundly.
- A hard blow.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കട്ടിക്കുഴന്പ് - Kattikkuzhanpu ;കൊഴുത്ത ദ്രാവകം - Kozhuththa Dhraavakam | Kozhutha Dhravakam ;കുഴന്പ് - Kuzhanpu ;പശവെച്ചൊട്ടിക്കുക - Pashavechottikkuka ;പശതേക്കുക - Pashathekkuka ;പശപോലുള്ള - Pashapolulla ;