A trodden way; a footway.
- A trodden track or way.
- A road, way, or track made for a particular purpose: a bicycle path.
- The route or course along which something travels or moves: the path of a hurricane.
- A course of action or conduct: the path of righteousness.
- Computer Science A sequence of commands or a link between points that is needed to reach a particular goal.
- Computer Science A pathname.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നിരത്ത് - Niraththu | Nirathu ;ചരഥം - Charatham ;സരണി - Sarani ;താരി - Thaari | Thari ;ശരണി - Sharani ;പാത - Paatha | Patha ;