Of or pertaining to the Roman patres (fathers) or senators, or patricians.
- A person of refined upbringing, manners, and tastes.
- A member of an aristocracy; an aristocrat.
- A member of one of the noble families of the ancient Roman Republic, which before the third century B.C. had exclusive rights to the Senate and the magistracies.
- Used as a title for members of a class of honorary nobility appointed by the Byzantine emperors.
- A member of the hereditary ruling class in the medieval free cities of Italy and Germany.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അഭിജാതൻ - Abhijaathan | Abhijathan ;പ്രഭുവായ - Prabhuvaaya | Prabhuvaya ;ആഢ്യത്വമുള്ള - Aaddyathvamulla | addyathvamulla ;കുലീനന് - Kuleenan ;കുലീനമായ - Kuleenamaaya | Kuleenamaya ;പ്രഭുകുലജാതന് - Prabhukulajaathan | Prabhukulajathan ;