One who protects, supports, or countenances; a defender.
- One that supports, protects, or champions someone or something, such as an institution, event, or cause; a sponsor or benefactor: a patron of the arts.
- A customer, especially a regular customer.
- The owner or manager of an establishment, especially a restaurant or an inn of France or Spain.
- A noble or wealthy person in ancient Rome who granted favor and protection to someone in exchange for certain services.
- A slave owner in ancient Rome who freed a slave without relinquishing all legal claim to him.
- One who possesses the right to grant an ecclesiastical benefice to a member of the clergy.
- A patron saint.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പുരസ്കർത്താവ് - Puraskarththaavu | Puraskarthavu ;ആശ്രയദാതാവ് - Aashrayadhaathaavu | ashrayadhathavu ;പറ്റുവരവുകാരന് - Pattuvaravukaaran | Pattuvaravukaran ;ആശ്രയദാതാവ് - Aashrayadhaathaavu | ashrayadhathavu ;ഒത്താശ ചെയ്യുന്നവന് - Oththaasha Cheyyunnavan | Othasha Cheyyunnavan ;പുരസ്കര്ത്താവ് - Puraskarththaavu | Puraskarthavu ;