A point; the sharp end or top of anything that terminates in a point; as, the peak, or front, of a cap.
- A tapering, projecting point; a pointed extremity: the peak of a cap; the peak of a roof.
- The pointed summit of a mountain.
- The mountain itself.
- The point of a beard.
- A widow's peak.
- The point of greatest development, value, or intensity: a novel written at the peak of the writer's career. See Synonyms at summit.
- Physics The highest value attained by a varying quantity: a peak in current.
- Nautical The narrow portion of a ship's hull at the bow or stern.
- Nautical The upper after corner of a fore-and-aft sail.
- Nautical The outermost end of a gaff.
- Nautical To raise (a gaff) above the horizontal.
- To bring to a maximum of development, value, or intensity.
- To be formed into a peak or peaks: Beat the egg whites until they peak.
- To achieve a maximum of development, value, or intensity: Sales tend to peak just before the holidays.
- Approaching or constituting the maximum: working at peak efficiency.
- To become sickly, emaciated, or pale.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മുന - Muna ;ശിഖ - Shikha ;അഗ്രം - Agram ;ശിഖരം - Shikharam ;കൊടുമുടി - Kodumudi ;ഉച്ചസ്ഥാനം - Uchasthaanam | Uchasthanam ;