One's own; belonging solely or especially to an individual; not possessed by others; of private, personal, or characteristic possession and use; not owned in common or in participation.
- Unusual or eccentric; odd.
- Distinct from all others. See Synonyms at strange.
- Belonging distinctively or primarily to one person, group, or kind; special or unique: rights peculiar to the rich; a species peculiar to this area.
- A privilege or property that is exclusively one's own.
- Chiefly British A church or parish under the jurisdiction of a diocese different from that in which it lies.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വിശേഷത്വം - Visheshathvam ;വിലക്ഷണമായ - Vilakshanamaaya | Vilakshanamaya ;വിചിത്രത - Vichithratha ;അസാമന്യത - Asaamanyatha | Asamanyatha ;വിശേഷപ്പെട്ട - Visheshappetta ;പ്രത്യേക സ്വത്ത് - Prathyeka Svaththu | Prathyeka swathu ;