A small tower, fort, or castle; a keep.
- The skin or rind of certain fruits and vegetables.
- A chemical peel.
- To strip or cut away the skin, rind, or bark from; pare.
- To strip away; pull off: peeled the label from the jar.
- To lose or shed skin, bark, or other covering.
- To come off in thin strips or pieces, as bark, skin, or paint: Her sunburned skin began to peel.
- Slang To remove one's clothes; undress.
- peel off To leave flight formation in order to land or make a dive. Used of an aircraft.
- peel off To leave or depart.
- A long-handled, shovellike tool used by bakers to move bread or pastries into and out of an oven.
- Printing A T-shaped pole used for hanging up freshly printed sheets of paper to dry.
- A fortified house or tower of a kind constructed in the borderland of Scotland and England in the 16th century.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അടര്ത്തുക - Adarththuka | Adarthuka ;തൊലി - Tholi ;തോലുരിക്കുക - Tholurikkuka ;(തൊലി) ഉരിയുക - (tholi) Uriyuka ;തൊലിക്കുക - Tholikkuka ;കവര്ച്ചചെയ്യുക - Kavarchacheyyuka ;