A small, fine brush of hair or bristles used by painters for laying on colors.
- A narrow, generally cylindrical implement for writing, drawing, or marking, consisting of a thin rod of graphite, colored wax, or similar substance encased in wood or held in a mechanical holder.
- Something shaped or used like a pencil, especially a narrow medicated or cosmetic stick: an eyebrow pencil.
- A style or technique in drawing or delineating.
- Descriptive skill: "His characters are drawn with a strong pencil” ( Henry Hallam).
- An artist's brush, especially a fine one.
- Physics A beam of radiant energy in the form of a narrow cone or cylinder.
- Mathematics A family of geometric objects, such as lines, that have a common property, such as passage through a given line in a given plane.
- To write or produce by using a pencil.
- To mark or color with or as if with a pencil.
- pencil in To schedule tentatively: penciled in a staff meeting for 3:00.
- pencil in To schedule a tentative appointment with: penciled him in for lunch next Monday.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഈയക്കോല് - Eeyakkol ;തൂലിക - Thoolika ;എഴുതുക - Ezhuthuka ;പശ്ചാത്താപം - Pashchaaththaapam | Pashchathapam ;ചിത്രീകരിക്കുക - Chithreekarikkuka ;അനുപാതം - Anupaatham | Anupatham ;