A shed or roof sloping from the main wall or building, as over a door or window; a lean-to. Also figuratively.
- An apartment or dwelling situated on the roof of a building.
- A residence, often with a terrace, on the top floor or floors of a building.
- A structure housing machinery on the roof of a building.
- A shed or sloping roof attached to the side of a building or wall.
- Sports The sloping roof that rises from the inner wall to the outer wall surrounding three sides of the court in court tennis, off which the ball is served.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഉപാന്ത്യത്തിലുള്ള ഒടുവിലത്തേതിന്റെ മുമ്പിലുള്ള - Upaanthyaththilulla Oduvilaththethinte Mumpilulla | Upanthyathilulla Oduvilathethinte Mumpilulla ;ചായ്പ്കെട്ട് - Chaaypkettu | Chaypkettu ;ഇറ - Ira ;ചായ്പ് - Chaaypu | Chaypu ;