The body of persons who compose a community, tribe, nation, or race; an aggregate of individuals forming a whole; a community; a nation.
- Humans considered as a group or in indefinite numbers: People were dancing in the street. I met all sorts of people.
- A body of persons living in the same country under one national government; a nationality.
- A body of persons sharing a common religion, culture, language, or inherited condition of life.
- Persons with regard to their residence, class, profession, or group: city people.
- The mass of ordinary persons; the populace. Used with the: "those who fear and distrust the people, and wish to draw all powers from them into the hands of the higher classes” ( Thomas Jefferson).
- The citizens of a political unit, such as a nation or state; the electorate. Used with the.
- Persons subordinate to or loyal to a ruler, superior, or employer: The queen showed great compassion for her people.
- Family, relatives, or ancestors.
- Informal Animals or other beings distinct from humans: Rabbits and squirrels are the furry little people of the woods.
- To furnish with or as if with people; populate.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പാരാര് - Paaraar | Parar ;ജനത - Janatha ;ഉത്തരവാദഭരണം - Uththaravaadhabharanam | Utharavadhabharanam ;കുടിപ്പാര്ക്കുക - Kudippaarkkuka | Kudipparkkuka ;ജനങ്ങള് - Janangal ;ഉമ്മത്തി - Ummaththi | Ummathi ;