The act of perceiving; cognizance by the senses or intellect; apperhension by the bodily organs, or by the mind, of what is presented to them; discernment; apperhension; cognition.
- The process, act, or faculty of perceiving.
- The effect or product of perceiving.
- Psychology Recognition and interpretation of sensory stimuli based chiefly on memory.
- Psychology The neurological processes by which such recognition and interpretation are effected.
- Insight, intuition, or knowledge gained by perceiving.
- The capacity for such insight.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഗ്രഹണശക്തി - Grahanashakthi ;ഉപലബ്ധി - Upalabdhi ;പ്രേക്ഷണം - Prekshanam ;കാഴ്ച - Kaazhcha | Kazhcha ;വേദനം - Vedhanam ;അവബോധം - Avabodham ;