The act of perceiving; cognizance by the senses or intellect; apperhension by the bodily organs, or by the mind, of what is presented to them; discernment; apperhension; cognition.
- The process, act, or faculty of perceiving.
- The effect or product of perceiving.
- Psychology Recognition and interpretation of sensory stimuli based chiefly on memory.
- Psychology The neurological processes by which such recognition and interpretation are effected.
- Insight, intuition, or knowledge gained by perceiving.
- The capacity for such insight.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അവബോധം - Avabodham ;സൂക്ഷ്മനിശ്ചിതജ്ഞാനം - Sookshmanishchithajnjaanam | Sookshmanishchithajnjanam ;ഗ്രഹണം - Grahanam ;കാഴ്ച - Kaazhcha | Kazhcha ;വേദനം - Vedhanam ;ഉപലബ്ധി - Upalabdhi ;