Brought to consummation or completeness; completed; not defective nor redundant; having all the properties or qualities requisite to its nature and kind; without flaw, fault, or blemish; without error; mature; whole; pure; sound; right; correct.
- Lacking nothing essential to the whole; complete of its nature or kind.
- Being without defect or blemish: a perfect specimen.
- Thoroughly skilled or talented in a certain field or area; proficient.
- Completely suited for a particular purpose or situation: She was the perfect actress for the part.
- Completely corresponding to a description, standard, or type: a perfect circle; a perfect gentleman.
- Accurately reproducing an original: a perfect copy of the painting.
- Complete; thorough; utter: a perfect fool.
- Pure; undiluted; unmixed: perfect red.
- Excellent and delightful in all respects: a perfect day.
- Botany Having both stamens and pistils in the same flower; monoclinous.
- Grammar Of, relating to, or constituting a verb form expressing action completed prior to a fixed point of reference in time.
- Music Designating the three basic intervals of the octave, fourth, and fifth.
- Grammar The perfect tense.
- A verb or verb form in the perfect tense.
- To bring to perfection or completion.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സ്വച്ഛമായ - Svachchamaaya | swachchamaya ;തികച്ചും വിദഗ്ദ്ധമായ - Thikachum Vidhagddhamaaya | Thikachum Vidhagdhamaya ;കൃത്യമായ - Kruthyamaaya | Kruthyamaya ;അക്ഷയമായ - Akshayamaaya | Akshayamaya ;പരിപൂര്ണ്ണമായ - Paripoornnamaaya | Paripoornnamaya ;പൂര്ണ്ണത - Poornnatha ;