To be destroyed; to pass away; to become nothing; to be lost; to die; hence, to wither; to waste away.
- To die or be destroyed, especially in a violent or untimely manner: "Must then a Christ perish in torment in every age to save those who have no imagination?” ( George Bernard Shaw).
- To pass from existence; disappear gradually: "Man will go down into the pit, and all his thoughts will perish” ( A.J. Balfour).
- Chiefly British To spoil or deteriorate.
- To bring to destruction; destroy: "Many foul blights/Perish'd his hard won gains” ( Thomas Hood).
- perish the thought Used to express the wish that one not even think about something.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
തൊലയുക - Tholayuka ;കെട്ടുപോകുക - Kettupokuka ;അകാലചരമം പ്രാപിക്കുക - Akaalacharamam Praapikkuka | Akalacharamam Prapikkuka ;അസ്തുവാകുക - Asthuvaakuka | Asthuvakuka ;കെട്ടുപോകുക - Kettupokuka ;മുടിഞ്ഞുപോകുക - Mudinjupokuka ;