Of or pertaining to nature (as including all created existences); in accordance with the laws of nature; also, of or relating to natural or material things, or to the bodily structure, as opposed to things mental, moral, spiritual, or imaginary; material; natural; as, armies and navies are the physical force of a nation; the body is the physical part of man.
- Of or relating to the body as distinguished from the mind or spirit. See Synonyms at bodily.
- Involving or characterized by vigorous bodily activity: a physical dance performance.
- Slang Involving or characterized by violence: "A real cop would get physical” ( TV Guide).
- Of or relating to material things: our physical environment.
- Of or relating to matter and energy or the sciences dealing with them, especially physics.
- A physical examination.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കായിക - Kaayika | Kayika ;പദാര്ത്ഥവിജ്ഞാനപരമായ - Padhaarththavijnjaanaparamaaya | Padharthavijnjanaparamaya ;ജഡമായ - Jadamaaya | Jadamaya ;പ്രകൃതിധര്മ്മപ്രകാരമുള്ള - Prakruthidharmmaprakaaramulla | Prakruthidharmmaprakaramulla ;കായികമായ - Kaayikamaaya | Kayikamaya ;നൈസര്ഗികമായ - Naisargikamaaya | Naisargikamaya ;