A vessel with a very narrow stern; -- called also pinky.
- Any of a group of colors reddish in hue, of medium to high lightness, and of low to moderate saturation.
- Any of various plants of the genus Dianthus, such as the carnation and sweet William, often cultivated for their showy fragrant flowers.
- Any of various other plants, such as the wild pink and the moss pink.
- A flower of any of these plants.
- The highest or best degree: in the pink of health.
- Light-colored trousers formerly worn as part of the winter semidress uniform by U.S. Army officers.
- The scarlet coat worn by fox hunters.
- Slang A pinko.
- A pink salmon
- Of the color pink.
- Slang Having moderately leftist political opinions.
- To stab lightly with a pointed weapon; prick.
- To decorate with a perforated pattern.
- To cut with pinking shears.
- Nautical A small sailing vessel with a sharply narrowed stern and an overhanging transom.