Of or pertaining to piety; exhibiting piety; reverential; dutiful; religious; devout; godly.
- Having or exhibiting religious reverence; earnestly compliant in the observance of religion; devout. See Synonyms at religious.
- Marked by conspicuous devoutness: a pious and holy observation.
- Marked by false devoutness; solemnly hypocritical: a pious fraud.
- Devotional: pious readings.
- Professing or exhibiting a strict, traditional sense of virtue and morality; high-minded.
- Commendable; worthy: a pious effort.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ധര്മ്മശീലമായ - Dharmmasheelamaaya | Dharmmasheelamaya ;ദേവിക - Dhevika ;ദൈവഭക്തിയുള്ള - Dhaivabhakthiyulla ;ശിശ്വിദാന - Shishvidhaana | Shishvidhana ;ധര്മ്മനിഷ്ഠയുള്ള - Dharmmanishdayulla ;പുണ്യശീലമുള്ള - Punyasheelamulla ;