A wind instrument of music, consisting of a tube or tubes of straw, reed, wood, or metal; any tube which produces musical sounds; as, a shepherd's pipe; the pipe of an organ.
- A hollow cylinder or tube used to conduct a liquid, gas, or finely divided solid.
- A section or piece of such a tube.
- A device for smoking, consisting of a tube of wood, clay, or other material with a small bowl at one end.
- An amount of smoking material, such as tobacco, needed to fill the bowl of a pipe; a pipeful.
- Informal A tubular part or organ of the body.
- Informal The passages of the human respiratory system.
- A wine cask having a capacity of 126 gallons or 2 hogsheads (478 liters).
- This volume as a unit of liquid measure.
- Music A tubular wind instrument, such as a flute.
- Music Any of the tubes in an organ.
- Music A small wind instrument, consisting of tubes of different lengths bound together.
- Music A bagpipe.
- Informal The vocal cords; the voice, especially as used in singing.
- A birdcall.
- Nautical A whistle used for signaling crew members: a boatswain's pipe.
- Geology A vertical cylindrical vein of ore.
- Geology One of the vertical veins of eruptive origin in which diamonds are found in South Africa.
- Geology An eruptive passageway opening into the crater of a volcano.
- Metallurgy A cone-shaped cavity in a steel ingot, formed during cooling by escaping gases.
- To convey (liquid or gas) by means of pipes.
- To convey as if by pipes, especially to transmit by wire or cable: piped music into the store.
- To provide with pipes or connect with pipes.
- To play (a tune) on a pipe or pipes.
- To lead by playing on pipes.
- Nautical To signal (crew members) with a boatswain's pipe.
- Nautical To receive aboard or mark the departure of by sounding a boatswain's pipe.
- To utter in a shrill reedy tone.
- To furnish (a garment or fabric) with piping.
- To force through a pastry tube, as frosting onto a cake.
- Slang To take a look at; notice.
- To play on a pipe.
- To speak shrilly; make a shrill sound.
- To chirp or whistle, as a bird does.
- Nautical To signal the crew with a boatswain's pipe.
- Metallurgy To develop conical cavities during solidification.
- pipe down Slang To stop talking; be quiet.
- pipe up To speak up.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പുകവലിക്കുഴല് - Pukavalikkuzhal ;കുഴലൂതുക - Kuzhaloothuka ;പുല്ലാങ്കുഴല് - Pullaankuzhal | Pullankuzhal ;ഓടക്കുഴല് - Odakkuzhal ;ഓവ് - Ovu ;കുഴല്വാദ്യം - Kuzhalvaadhyam | Kuzhalvadhyam ;