The gratification of the senses or of the mind; agreeable sensations or emotions; the excitement, relish, or happiness produced by the expectation or the enjoyment of something good, delightful, or satisfying; -- opposed to pain, sorrow, etc.
- The state or feeling of being pleased or gratified.
- A source of enjoyment or delight: The graceful skaters were a pleasure to watch.
- Amusement, diversion, or worldly enjoyment: "Pleasure . . . is a safer guide than either right or duty” ( Samuel Butler).
- Sensual gratification or indulgence.
- One's preference or wish: What is your pleasure?
- To give pleasure or enjoyment to; gratify: Our host pleasured us with his company.
- To take pleasure; delight: The hiker paused, pleasuring in the sounds of the forest.
- To go in search of pleasure or enjoyment.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നല്കുക - Nalkuka ;പ്രമോദം - Pramodham ;വിനോദം - Vinodham ;പരിതുഷ്ടി - Parithushdi ;പുകല് - Pukal ;സാതം - Saatham | Satham ;