Full or adequate supply; enough and to spare; sufficiency; specifically, abundant productiveness of the earth; ample supply for human wants; abundance; copiousness.
- A full or completely adequate amount or supply: plenty of time.
- A large quantity or amount; an abundance: "Awards and honors came to her in plenty” ( Joyce Carol Oates).
- A condition of general abundance or prosperity: "fruitful regions gladdened by plenty and lulled by peace!” ( Samuel Johnson).
- Plentiful; abundant: "Ships were then not so plenty in those waters as now” ( Herman Melville).
- Informal Sufficiently; very: It's plenty hot.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ധാരാളമായി - Dhaaraalamaayi | Dharalamayi ;വിപുലത - Vipulatha ;ഫലപുഷ്ടി - Phalapushdi ;എച്ച് - Echu ;ബാഹുല്യം - Baahulyam | Bahulyam ;പുഷ്ക്കലത്വം - Pushkkalathvam ;