A feather; esp., a soft, downy feather, or a long, conspicuous, or handsome feather.
- A feather, especially a large and showy one.
- A large feather or cluster of feathers worn as an ornament or symbol of rank, as on a helmet.
- A token of honor or achievement.
- A structure or form that is like a long feather: a plume of smoke.
- Ecology A space in air, water, or soil containing pollutants released from a point source.
- Geology An upwelling of molten material from the earth's mantle.
- To decorate, cover, or supply with or as if with plumes.
- To smooth (feathers); preen.
- To congratulate (oneself) in a self-satisfied way: plumed himself on his victory.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
തൊപ്പ് - Thoppu ;പൂട - Pooda ;തൂവല്ക്കൂട്ടം - Thoovalkkoottam ;ഞെളിയുക - Njeliyuka ;ശൃംഗാരപ്പീലി - Shrumgaarappeeli | Shrumgarappeeli ;പര്ണ്ണം - Parnnam ;