Well rounded or filled out; full; fleshy; fat; as, a plump baby; plump cheeks.
- Well-rounded and full in form; chubby. See Synonyms at fat.
- Abundant; ample: a plump reward.
- To make well-rounded or full in form: plumped up the pillows.
- To become well-rounded, chubby, or full in form: The baby plumped out at three months.
- To drop abruptly or heavily: plumped into the easy chair.
- To give full support or praise: plumped for the candidate throughout the state.
- To throw down or drop (something) abruptly or heavily: plumped the books onto the table.
- A heavy or abrupt fall or collision.
- The sound of a heavy fall or collision.
- Blunt; direct.
- With a heavy or abrupt drop: The anchor fell plump into the sea.
- With a full or sudden impact: walked plump into the pole.
- Directly: ran plump into an old friend.
- Without qualification; bluntly: spoke out plump for the tax bill.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
തടിച്ച - Thadicha ;പുഷ്ടിയുള്ള - Pushdiyulla ;പൊണ്ണത്തടിയുള്ള - Ponnaththadiyulla | Ponnathadiyulla ;തുടിച്ച - Thudicha ;മേദസ്സുള്ള - Medhassulla ;വാടാത്ത - Vaadaaththa | Vadatha ;