The quality or state of being plural, or in the plural number.
- The condition of being multiple or plural.
- A condition in which numerous distinct ethnic, religious, or cultural groups are present and tolerated within a society.
- The belief that such a condition is desirable or socially beneficial.
- Ecclesiastical The holding by one person of two or more positions or offices, especially two or more ecclesiastical benefices, at the same time.
- Philosophy The doctrine that reality is composed of many ultimate substances.
- Philosophy The belief that no single explanatory system or view of reality can account for all the phenomena of life.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ബഹു - Bahu ;അധികം - Adhikam ;ബഹുരൂപം - Bahuroopam ;ബഹുവിശ്വാസം - Bahuvishvaasam | Bahuvishvasam ;ബഹുത്വം - Bahuthvam ;ബഹുവചനമാക്കുക - Bahuvachanamaakkuka | Bahuvachanamakkuka ;