One who, or that which, points.
- One that directs, indicates, or points.
- A scale indicator on a watch, balance, or other measuring instrument.
- A long tapered stick for indicating objects, as on a chart or blackboard.
- Any of a breed of hunting dogs that points game, typically having a smooth, short-haired coat that is usually white with black or brownish spots.
- A piece of advice; a suggestion.
- A piece of indicative information: interest rates and other pointers in the economic forecast.
- Computer Science A variable that holds the address of a core storage location.
- Computer Science A symbol appearing on a display screen in a GUI that lets the user select a command by clicking with a pointing device or pressing the enter key when the pointer symbol is positioned on the appropriate button or icon.
- Either of the two stars in the Big Dipper that are aligned so as to point to Polaris.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ചൂണ്ടുകോല് - Choondukol ;ചൂണ്ടുകോൽ - Choondukol ;ചുണ്ടിക്കാണിക്കുന്ന വസ്തു - Chundikkaanikkunna Vasthu | Chundikkanikkunna Vasthu ;ദർശകൻ - Dharshakan ;ഘടികാര സൂചി - Ghadikaara Soochi | Ghadikara Soochi ;ബിന്ദു - Bindhu ;