A parrot; -- familiarly so called.
- The casting and registering of votes in an election.
- The number of votes cast or recorded.
- The place where votes are cast and registered. Often used in the plural with the.
- A survey of the public or of a sample of public opinion to acquire information.
- The head, especially the top of the head where hair grows.
- The blunt or broad end of a tool such as a hammer or ax.
- To receive (a given number of votes).
- To receive or record the votes of: polling a jury.
- To cast (a vote or ballot).
- To question in a survey; canvass.
- To cut off or trim (hair, horns, or wool, for example); clip.
- To trim or cut off the hair, wool, branches, or horns of: polled the sheep; polled the trees.
- To vote at the polls in an election.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വോട്ടര്പട്ടിക - Vottarpattika ;തെരഞ്ഞടുപ്പ് - Theranjaduppu ;തിരഞ്ഞെടുപ്പ് - Thiranjeduppu ;കിളി - Kili ;തലയെണ്ണം - Thalayennam ;തല - Thala ;