See 2d Poppy.
- An enclosed superstructure at the stern of a ship.
- A poop deck.
- To break over the stern of (a ship).
- To take (a wave) over the stern.
- Slang To cause to become fatigued; tire: "Many people stop here, pooped by the short, steep climb” ( Sierra Club Guides to the National Parks).
- poop out Slang To quit because of exhaustion: poop out of a race.
- poop out Slang To decide not to participate, especially at the last moment.
- Slang Inside information: She gave me all the poop on the company party.
- Slang A person regarded as very disagreeable.
- To defecate.