Of or pertaining to the common people, or to the whole body of the people, as distinguished from a select portion; as, the popular voice; popular elections.
- Widely liked or appreciated: a popular resort.
- Liked by acquaintances; sought after for company: "Beware of over-great pleasure in being popular or even beloved” ( Margaret Fuller).
- Of, representing, or carried on by the people at large: the popular vote.
- Fit for, adapted to, or reflecting the taste of the people at large: popular entertainment; popular science.
- Accepted by or prevalent among the people in general: a popular misunderstanding of the issue.
- Suited to or within the means of ordinary people: popular prices.
- Originating among the people: popular legend.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വെള്ളിലമരം - Vellilamaram ;ബഹുജനം - Bahujanam ;ജനസാമാന്യം - Janasaamaanyam | Janasamanyam ;ജനഹിതമായ - Janahithamaaya | Janahithamaya ;കൂടുതല് ആളുകളും ഇഷ്ടപ്പെടുന്ന - Kooduthal Aalukalum Ishdappedunna | Kooduthal alukalum Ishdappedunna ;ജനസമ്മിതിയുള്ള - Janasammithiyulla ;