A door or gate; hence, a way of entrance or exit, especially one that is grand and imposing.
- A doorway, entrance, or gate, especially one that is large and imposing.
- An entrance or a means of entrance: the local library, a portal of knowledge.
- The portal vein.
- A website considered as an entry point to other websites, often by being or providing access to a search engine.
- Of or relating to the portal vein or the portal system.
- Of or relating to a point of entrance to an organ, especially the transverse fissure of the liver, through which the blood vessels enter.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വളരെ വലിയ പടി - Valare Valiya Padi ;വാതില് - Vaathil | Vathil ;വാതില് നട - Vaathil Nada | Vathil Nada ;തുറമുഖം - Thuramukham ;പ്രവേശനം - Praveshanam ;വാതിൽ - Vaathil | Vathil ;