To occupy in person; to hold or actually have in one's own keeping; to have and to hold.
- To have as property; own.
- To have as a quality, characteristic, or other attribute: possessed great tact.
- To acquire mastery of or have knowledge of: possess valuable data.
- To gain or exert influence or control over; dominate: Fury possessed me.
- To control or maintain (one's nature) in a particular condition: I possessed my temper despite the insult.
- To cause to own, hold, or master something, such as property or knowledge: She possessed herself of the unclaimed goods.
- To cause to be influenced or controlled, as by an idea or emotion: The thought of getting rich possessed him.
- Obsolete To gain or seize.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കൈവശമാക്കുക - Kaivashamaakkuka | Kaivashamakkuka ;കൈവശപ്പെടുത്തുക - Kaivashappeduththuka | Kaivashappeduthuka ;സ്വന്തമാക്കുക - Svanthamaakkuka | swanthamakkuka ;ഉടമസ്ഥനായിരിക്കുക - Udamasthanaayirikkuka | Udamasthanayirikkuka ;ഉടമയില് ഉണ്ടാവുക - Udamayil Undaavuka | Udamayil Undavuka ;ലഭിക്കുക - Labhikkuka ;