A fine powder, as of sandarac, or cuttlefish bone, -- formerly used to prevent ink from spreading on manuscript.
- To spring or swoop with intent to seize someone or something: a cat that pounced on a mouse; watched the falcon pounce on the baby rabbit.
- To attack suddenly: irregular troops who pounced on the convoy at a narrow pass; a colleague who pounced on me because of a mistake in my report.
- To seize something swiftly and eagerly: pounce on an opportunity.
- To seize with or as if with talons.
- The act or an instance of pouncing.
- The talon or claw of a bird of prey.
- A fine powder formerly used to smooth and finish writing paper and soak up ink.
- A fine powder, such as pulverized charcoal, dusted over a stencil to transfer a design to an underlying surface.
- To sprinkle, smooth, or treat with pounce.
- To transfer (a stenciled design) with pounce.
- To ornament (metal, for example) by perforating from the back with a pointed implement.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കുഴമ്പ് - Kuzhampu ;ഇരയുടെ മേല് ചാടിവീഴുക - Irayude Mel Chaadiveezhuka | Irayude Mel Chadiveezhuka ;ഇരയുടെ മേൽ ചാടിവീഴുക - Irayude Mel Chaadiveezhuka | Irayude Mel Chadiveezhuka ;റാഞ്ചിപ്പിടിക്കുക - Raanchippidikkuka | Ranchippidikkuka ;പക്ഷിനഖം - Pakshinakham ;ചാടിവീഴുക - Chaadiveezhuka | Chadiveezhuka ;