The fine particles to which any dry substance is reduced by pounding, grinding, or triturating, or into which it falls by decay; dust.
- A substance consisting of ground, pulverized, or otherwise finely dispersed solid particles.
- Any of various preparations in the form of powder, as certain cosmetics and medicines.
- An explosive mixture, such as gunpowder.
- Light dry snow.
- To reduce to powder; pulverize.
- To dust or cover with or as if with powder.
- Slang To defeat handily or decisively.
- To become pulverized; turn into powder.
- To use powder as a cosmetic.
- keep (one's) powder dry To be ready for a challenge with little warning.
- take a powder To make a quick departure; run away.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പൗഡറിടുക - Paudariduka | Poudariduka ;വെടിമരുന്ന് - Vedimarunnu ;തവിട് - Thavidu ;കരിമരുന്ന് - Karimarunnu ;ചൂര്ണ്ണി - Choornni ;ചൂര്ണ്ണം - Choornnam ;