Same as Poor, the fish.
- The ability or capacity to perform or act effectively.
- A specific capacity, faculty, or aptitude. Often used in the plural: her powers of concentration.
- Strength or force exerted or capable of being exerted; might. See Synonyms at strength.
- The ability or official capacity to exercise control; authority.
- A person, group, or nation having great influence or control over others: the western powers.
- The might of a nation, political organization, or similar group.
- Forcefulness; effectiveness: a novel of unusual power.
- Chiefly Upper Southern U.S. A large number or amount. See Regional Note at powerful.
- The energy or motive force by which a physical system or machine is operated: turbines turned by steam power; a sailing ship driven by wind power.
- The capacity of a system or machine to operate: a vehicle that runs under its own power.
- Electrical or mechanical energy, especially as used to assist or replace human energy.
- Electricity supplied to a home, building, or community: a storm that cut off power to the whole region.
- Physics The rate at which work is done, expressed as the amount of work per unit time and commonly measured in units such as the watt and horsepower.
- Electricity The product of applied potential difference and current in a direct-current circuit.
- Electricity The product of the effective values of the voltage and current with the cosine of the phase angle between current and voltage in an alternating-current circuit.
- Mathematics See exponent.
- Mathematics The number of elements in a finite set.
- Statistics The probability of rejecting the null hypothesis where it is false.
- A measure of the magnification of an optical instrument, such as a microscope or telescope.
- Christianity The sixth of the nine orders of angels in medieval angelology.
- Archaic An armed force.
- Of or relating to political, social, or economic control: a power struggle; a power base.
- Operated with mechanical or electrical energy in place of bodily exertion: a power tool; power car windows.
- Of or relating to the generation or transmission of electricity: power companies; power lines.
- Informal Of or relating to influential business or professional practices: a pinstriped suit with a power tie; met with high-level executives at a power breakfast.
- To supply with power, especially mechanical power.
- powers that be Those who hold effective power in a system or situation: a plan vetoed by the powers that be.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കരുത്ത് - Karuththu | Karuthu ;ഊര്ജ്ജസ്വലത - Oorjjasvalatha | Oorjjaswalatha ;അധികരണ്യം - Adhikaranyam ;സാമര്ത്ഥ്യം - Saamarththyam | Samarthyam ;ബലം - Balam ;യുദ്ധബലം - Yuddhabalam | Yudhabalam ;