One who prays; a supplicant.
- A reverent petition made to God, a god, or another object of worship.
- The act of making a reverent petition to God, a god, or another object of worship.
- An act of communion with God, a god, or another object of worship, such as in devotion, confession, praise, or thanksgiving: One evening a week, the family would join together in prayer.
- A specially worded form used to address God, a god, or another object of worship.
- A religious observance in which praying predominates: morning prayers.
- A fervent request: Her prayer for rain was granted at last.
- The thing requested: His safe arrival was their only prayer.
- The slightest chance or hope: In a storm the mountain climbers won't have a prayer.
- Law The request of a complainant, as stated in a complaint or in equity, that the court grant the aid or relief solicited.
- Law The section of the complaint or bill that contains this request.
- One who prays.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പ്രാര്ത്ഥന - Praarththana | Prarthana ;പ്രാര്ത്ഥിക്കുന്നവന് - Praarththikkunnavan | Prarthikkunnavan ;വാനപ്രസ്ഥം - Vaanaprastham | Vanaprastham ;ഭക്തിയുള്ള - Bhakthiyulla ;ഔപചാരികാപേക്ഷ - Aupachaarikaapeksha | oupacharikapeksha ;ഈശ്വരധ്യാനം - Eeshvaradhyaanam | Eeshvaradhyanam ;