The act of precipitating, or the state of being precipitated, or thrown headlong.
- A headlong fall or rush.
- Abrupt or impulsive haste.
- A hastening or acceleration, especially one that is sudden or unexpected: He is responsible for the precipitation of his own demise.
- Meteorology Any form of water, such as rain, snow, sleet, or hail, that falls to the earth's surface.
- Meteorology The quantity of such water falling in a specific area within a specific period.
- Chemistry The process of separating a substance from a solution as a solid.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഊക്കുള്ള ചാട്ടം - Ookkulla Chaattam | Ookkulla Chattam ;അധോഗതിയിലുള്ള - Adhogathiyilulla ;തലകീഴായ - Thalakeezhaaya | Thalakeezhaya ;കിഴുക്കാന്തൂക്കായ - Kizhukkaanthookkaaya | Kizhukkanthookkaya ;ഊറൽ - Ooral ;വീഴുക - Veezhuka ;