Having determinate limitations; exactly or sharply defined or stated; definite; exact; nice; not vague or equivocal; as, precise rules of morality.
- Clearly expressed or delineated; definite: The victim gave a precise description of the suspect.
- Exact, as in performance, execution, or amount; accurate or correct: a precise measurement; a precise instrument.
- Strictly distinguished from others; very: at that precise moment.
- Distinct and correct in sound or meaning: precise pronunciation; precise prose.
- Conforming strictly to rule or proper form: "The setting up of this Maypole was a lamentable spectacle to the precise separatists that lived at New Plymouth” ( Thomas Morton).
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കൃത്യമായാവിഷ്കരിച്ച - Kruthyamaayaavishkaricha | Kruthyamayavishkaricha ;യഥാര്ത്ഥമായ - Yathaarththamaaya | Yatharthamaya ;സൂക്ഷ്മമായ - Sookshmamaaya | Sookshmamaya ;കൃത്യമായ - Kruthyamaaya | Kruthyamaya ;നിഷ്കര്ഷമായ - Nishkarshamaaya | Nishkarshamaya ;യഥാർത്ഥമായ - Yathaarththamaaya | Yatharthamaya ;