The quality or state of being precise; exact limitation; exactness; accuracy; strict conformity to a rule or a standard; definiteness.
- The state or quality of being precise; exactness.
- The ability of a measurement to be consistently reproduced.
- The number of significant digits to which a value has been reliably measured.
- Used or intended for accurate or exact measurement: a precision tool.
- Made so as to vary minimally from a set standard: precision components.
- Of or characterized by accurate action: precision bombing.