Being with young, as a female; having conceived; great with young; breeding; teeming; gravid; preparing to bring forth.
- Carrying developing offspring within the body.
- Weighty or significant; full of meaning: a conversation occasionally punctuated by pregnant pauses.
- Of great or potentially great import, implication, or moment: "It was a politically pregnant time in Poland” ( New York).
- Filled or fraught; replete: "This was, from the Party's point of view, both deplorable in itself and pregnant with danger for the future” ( Robert Conquest).
- Having a profusion of ideas; creative or inventive.
- Producing results; fruitful: a pregnant decision.
- Archaic Convincing; cogent. Used of an argument or a proof.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഗര്ഭമുളള - Garbhamulala ;സന്പൂര്ണ്ണമായ - Sanpoornnamaaya | Sanpoornnamaya ;ഗൗരവം - Gauravam | Gouravam ;ഗര്ഭം ധരിച്ച - Garbham Dharicha ;ആശയങ്ങള് തിങ്ങിവിങ്ങുന്ന - Aashayangal Thingivingunna | ashayangal Thingivingunna ;ഗർഭിണിയായ - Garbhiniyaaya | Garbhiniyaya ;