- An adverse judgment or opinion formed beforehand or without knowledge or examination of the facts.
- A preconceived preference or idea.
- The act or state of holding unreasonable preconceived judgments or convictions. See Synonyms at predilection.
- Irrational suspicion or hatred of a particular group, race, or religion.
- Detriment or injury caused to a person by the preconceived, unfavorable conviction of another or others.
- To cause (someone) to judge prematurely and irrationally. See Synonyms at bias.
- To affect injuriously or detrimentally by a judgment or an act.