The act of prescribing, directing, or dictating; direction; precept; also, that which is prescribed.
- The act of establishing official rules, laws, or directions.
- Something prescribed as a rule.
- A written order, especially by a physician, for the preparation and administration of a medicine or other treatment.
- A prescribed medicine or other treatment.
- An ophthalmologist's or optometrist's written instruction, as for the grinding of corrective lenses.
- A formula directing the preparation of something.
- Law The process of acquiring title to property by reason of uninterrupted possession of specified duration. Also called positive prescription.
- Law The limitation of time beyond which an action, debt, or crime is no longer valid or enforceable. Also called negative prescription.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മരുന്നുകുറിപ്പടി - Marunnukurippadi ;കുറിമാനം - Kurimaanam | Kurimanam ;ഔഷധനിശ്ചയം - Aushadhanishchayam | oushadhanishchayam ;കുറിപ്പടി - Kurippadi ;കല്പന - Kalpana ;ആജ്ഞ - Aajnja | ajnja ;