The state of being present, or of being within sight or call, or at hand; -- opposed to absence.
- The state or fact of being present; current existence or occurrence.
- Immediate proximity in time or space.
- The area immediately surrounding a great personage, especially a sovereign.
- A person who is present.
- A person's bearing, especially when it commands respectful attention: "He continues to possess the presence, mental as well as physical, of the young man” ( Brendan Gill).
- The quality of self-assurance and effectiveness that permits a performer to achieve a rapport with the audience: stage presence.
- A supernatural influence felt to be nearby.
- The diplomatic, political, or military influence of a nation in a foreign country, especially as evidenced by the posting of its diplomats or its troops there: "The American diplomatic presence in London began in 1785 when John Adams became our first minister” ( Nancy Holmes).
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അഭിമുഖം - Abhimukham ;സാന്നിധ്യം - Saannidhyam | Sannidhyam ;സന്നിധി - Sannidhi ;സാമീപ്യം - Saameepyam | Sameepyam ;സാമുഖ്യം - Saamukhyam | Samukhyam ;ഹാജര് - Haajar | Hajar ;