The act of presenting, or the state of being presented; a setting forth; an offering; bestowal.
- The act of presenting.
- The state of being presented.
- A performance, as of a drama.
- Something, such as an award or gift, that is offered or given.
- Something, such as a lecture or speech, that is set forth for an audience: gave a presentation on drug abuse.
- A formal introduction.
- A social debut.
- Ecclesiastical The act or right of naming a cleric to a benefice.
- The process of offering for consideration or display.
- Medicine The position of the fetus in the uterus at birth with respect to the mouth of the uterus.