Pleasing by delicacy or grace; attracting, but not striking or impressing; of a pleasing and attractive form a color; having slight or diminutive beauty; neat or elegant without elevation or grandeur; pleasingly, but not grandly, conceived or expressed; as, a pretty face; a pretty flower; a pretty poem.
- Pleasing or attractive in a graceful or delicate way. See Synonyms at beautiful.
- Clever; adroit: a pretty maneuver.
- Very bad; terrible: in a pretty predicament; a situation that has reached a pretty pass.
- Ostensibly or superficially attractive but lacking substance or conviction: full of pretty phrases.
- Informal Considerable in size or extent: a pretty fortune.
- To a fair degree; moderately: a pretty good student.
- In a pretty manner; prettily or pleasingly.
- One that is pretty.
- Delicate clothing, especially lingerie.
- To make pretty: pretty up the house.
- pretty much For the most part; mostly: "The . . . matter was pretty much dying down” ( John Strahinich).
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നല്ല പൊക്കമുള്ള - Nalla Pokkamulla ;ഓമനത്തമുളള - Omanaththamulala | Omanathamulala ;നിസര്ഗ്ഗസുന്ദരമായ - Nisarggasundharamaaya | Nisarggasundharamaya ;അഴകുള്ള - Azhakulla ;മസസ്സന്തോഷം - Masassanthosham ;അഴകുള്ള - അഴകുള്ള ;