Anything, as goods, etc., taken or got by violence; anything taken by force from an enemy in war; spoil; booty; plunder.
- An animal hunted or caught for food; quarry.
- One that is defenseless, especially in the face of attack; a victim.
- The act or practice of preying.
- To hunt, catch, or eat as prey: Owls prey on mice.
- To victimize or make a profit at someone else's expense.
- To plunder or pillage.
- To exert a baneful or injurious effect: Remorse preyed on his mind.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നിസ്സഹായനായ ഇര - Nissahaayanaaya Ira | Nissahayanaya Ira ;എര - Era ;ആധിപിടിപ്പിക്കുക - Aadhipidippikkuka | adhipidippikkuka ;ഇര - ഇര ;കവര്ച്ചചെയ്യുക - Kavarchacheyyuka ;കവര്ച്ച - Kavarcha ;