That which pricks, penetrates, or punctures; a sharp and slender thing; a pointed instrument; a goad; a spur, etc.; a point; a skewer.
- The act of piercing or pricking.
- The sensation of being pierced or pricked.
- A persistent or sharply painful feeling of sorrow or remorse.
- A small, sharp, local pain, such as that made by a needle or bee sting.
- A small mark or puncture made by a pointed object.
- A pointed object, such as an ice pick, goad, or thorn.
- A hare's track or footprint.
- Vulgar Slang A penis.
- Vulgar Slang A person regarded as highly unpleasant, especially a male.
- To puncture lightly.
- To affect with a mental or emotional pang, as of sorrow or remorse: His conscience began to prick him.
- To impel as if with a spur; urge on.
- To mark or delineate on a surface by means of small punctures: prick a pattern on a board.
- To pierce the quick of (a horse's hoof) while shoeing.
- To transplant (seedlings, for example) before final planting.
- To cause to stand erect or point upward: The dogs pricked their ears.
- To pierce or puncture something or cause a pricking feeling.
- To feel a pang or twinge from or as if from being pricked.
- To spur a horse on.
- To ride at a gallop.
- To stand erect; point upward: The dog's ears pricked at the noise.
- prick off Nautical To measure with dividers on a chart.
- prick up (one's) ears To listen with attentive interest.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പുരുഷലിംഗം - Purushalimgam ;മനസ്സു വിഷമിക്കുക - Manassu Vishamikkuka ;വേധബിന്ദു - Vedhabindhu ;കുത്തല് - Kuththal | Kuthal ;കുത്തുകോല് - Kuththukol | Kuthukol ;കൂര്ത്തമുനകൊണ്ട് കുത്തുക - കൂര്ത്തമുനകൊണ്ട് കുത്തുക ;