A female prince; a woman having sovereign power, or the rank of a prince.
- A woman member of a royal family other than the monarch, especially a daughter of a monarch.
- A woman who is a ruler of a principality.
- A woman who is a hereditary ruler; a queen.
- A noblewoman of varying status or rank.
- The wife of a prince.
- A woman regarded as having the status or qualities of a princess.
- Designed to hang in smooth, close-fitting, unbroken lines from shoulder to flared hem: a princess dress.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
തന്പുരാട്ടി - Thanpuraatti | Thanpuratti ;രാജകന്യ - Raajakanya | Rajakanya ;രാജപുത്രി - Raajaputhri | Rajaputhri ;രാജകുമാരി - Raajakumaari | Rajakumari ;മനോജ്ഞാ - Manojnjaa | Manojnja ;മനോജ്ഞ - Manojnja ;